Stevie Willett, LVT
Stevie joined the team at Burleson Equine Hospital 9 years ago when she started volunteering as a veterinary assistant. She graduated with her Associate’s degree in 2011 to become a Licensed Veterinary Technician. She is currently attending Tarleton State University to obtain her Bachelor’s degree as a Veterinary Technologist with an Equine emphasis. She is currently a member of the American Association of Equine Veterinary Technicians as well as a member of the Veterinary Team Association of Texas (VTAT). Stevie enjoys working with horses and her favorite part of working at BEH is learning something new every day. Stevie has several pets of her own that include: 1 cat, 2 German Shepherds, 1 old mare, 1 miniature gelding, and 1 miniature donkey. You will find Stevie working primarily with Dr. Jordan during the week.
Stevie’s continuing education and advanced training includes:
- Texas Equine Veterinary Association (TEVA) and the American Association of Equine Veterinary Technicians (AAEVT) regional continuing education conference in 2009 and 2014
- Purina Veterinary Conference, St. Louis, MO, October 2010
- American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) Annual Convention and the American Association of Equine Veterinary Technicians (AAEVT) Annual Convention, 2011 and 2013
- Texas A&M Veterinary Technician Conference 2014
- American Association of Equine Veterinary Technicians (AAEVT) regional continuing education conference, Arizona March 2015.